1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP with Guild Leadership Change

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by asamdan, Apr 24, 2009.

1. asamdan

asamdan Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 12, 2005
    Its been almost 3 monthhs since I started this. Im not sure if its KR or just no one in EA can get this thing to change. My guild leader quit over a year ago. Theres only 7 people in the guild who play anymore...all of them my characters. We voted and nothing happened. So we un-voted and voted someone different...nothing happened...so we brought in another player...voted again..nothing. I am the only emissary that palyes...everyone else thats voting is a member. Why cant I get this to work right? Is it maybe something to do with KR? I have e-mailed uo bugs and EA 3 times....I just keep getting their surveys and links to what to do, which I have already tried. ANYONE with any suggestions would so much appreciated.
  2. Magdalene

Magdalene Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

May 1, 2000
    I somehow managed to overthrow the GM (absent) by promoting other memebers... but I don't remember exactly how I did it.
    The guild was at the time 2 accounts each (his and mine) and one of his chars was a guildmaster.