1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help with Halloween Deco

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Tycolby, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Tycolby

Tycolby Guest

I am Looking for the Grizzled Skull Collections to cover the floor in my entire place. I get all that Restless has but if anyone less has some please PM me or ICQ at 291314053

2. Garion_UMP

Garion_UMP Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I turned in most of my extra peerless deco during spring cleaning. I've got one spare you can have since I generally deco with pumpkins and twightlight lanterns. Just let me know where to drop it off.

Cheers,
    Garion

3. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

oooo i can't wait to see everyone's deco. We should do a tour of all the cool fall and Halloween homes. NIA park is all ready for the season.

4. Painted Elves

Painted Elves Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

This is an Excellent Idea...
    Perhaps I should start something Like this at the Shop...
    :scholar:

5. Whitestar4016

Whitestar4016 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

That is a great idea, anybody wanting me to display a runebook of all the halloween deco places just drop a premarked runestone in the barrels at New Crazy Joes Runebook library and I'll display a book out front.
    Enjoy all
    Whitestar

6. Noie

Noie Guest

If anyone would be interested in doing a deco contest for Halloween let me know. We just need a couple judges and I'll pony up some prizes.

7. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

count me in. I love the idea of the rune book. I've dropped mine off in the first barrel

8. Tycolby

Tycolby Guest

I will drop mine off too Its called EA's Customer support Center lol

9. Tycolby

Tycolby Guest

Ok I dropped mine off next to Tamais's Rune for NIA

10. Whitestar4016

Whitestar4016 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Well I've got a couple of Runes in the runebook out front for the Halloween Deco. Anybody else want to drop one off. Tell your friends, shame your enemies drop em off at the New CJ's Rune library.
    Enjoy all