1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help with how to dig up a shadow elemental

Discussion in 'UHall' started by zamot, Nov 15, 2015.

1. zamot

zamot Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

OK, Never really done this before but I am trying to train a pet and I read somewhere that having them fight a shadow elemental would be a good way to raise their skills. I must admit that I have never used a gargoyle pick axe. So to increase my chances on this what would be the steps? Should I use a prospector tool?

Thanks

2. Melchiah

Melchiah Journeyman

Quite easy to pull up a Shadow Elemental actually - you just need to have a miner who can dig shadow ore normally...

Find a standard mining area that gives you iron ore - use prospector's tool, then mine normally with Gargoyle's Pickaxe. Should be giving you shadow ore, and eventually a shadow ellie will pop up. You have to be using the gargoyle's pickaxe to get one to spawn though!

3. zamot

zamot Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thx. I actually had 2 spawn due to me getting bored and not paying attention

4. zamot

zamot Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thx. I actually had 2 spawn due to me getting bored and not paying attention