1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help with luck please

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Mithryl Elves, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Elves Suck
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Bored out of my mind with pvp already. Its always the same 2 people it seems like lol. Going to xfer to ATL i guess but thats another story.......

Lets talk about luck:)

What are the pieces to get per slot? The player is a caster if that helps. Thanks in advance.

2. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Elves Suck

Sorry i keep saying "player" been playing goallineblitz the pas year..........

3. Making a luck suit for a caster is pretty hard,
    all i've got so far is-
    The 300 luck mempho
    Armour of fortune
    Swords of prosperity
    The novo bleue set jewells

looking at it im probably going to have to carry some regs, unless i can find some 140 luck well overpriced lrc stuff :D

4. forgot to add that i dont know whether or not to go for the jester hat of chuckles (150 luck), dont think theres any other high luck headgear out there?

5. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie

As for LRC my luck suit have: AOF (of course), 80luck 15lrc spellbook from museum and gloves/sleeves/legs with 130-135luck 14-18lrc on each.

Add 95 luck robe minor artifact.

6. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

[​IMG]

burn a couple barbed kits and get some nice high gloves and arms with high 130 - 140 luck and high lrc

then like mentioned above,
    mempo
    AoF
    hat of chuckles
    ring and watch set
    eclipse robe
    then arm up whatever ya want (vesper shielf with SC weapon with luck, swords of prosp, jana staff, vesper musem spellbook ect ect ect)

7. Fink

Fink Guest

There's also the Maritime Reading Glasses from the Library, they use the hat/helm slot:

45 Resists, Night Sight, Luck 150, Reflect Physical 20%

8. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Elves Suck

Ok so that would be better than the chuckles?

I feel like a total noob again playing this game. You go away for awhile and so many things change. Thanks for the help everyone.

9. Serafi

Serafi Babbling Loonie

The jester Hat of Chuckles gives a total of 60 resists, with 12 in all. But nothing else but the resist and Luck. It is also easier to get hold of I think.

10. Well, I guess you are screwed if you missed the spring cleaning. My server is so low pop I would be lucky to find anyone who had the set at all....*cry*

My suit apparently sucks a big one...