1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

help with melee mage temp!

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by rynee64, May 20, 2009.

1. rynee64

rynee64 Guest

hey all this has been pissing me off for ages!! and i cant work it out so thats why im asking for help lol
    if you could post a template for a melee mage ive tried a couple but havent been able to get them to work so now ive resorted to this lol help someone out there can help me lol cheers
    bandali :danceb:
  2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    That's a lot of laughing in a couple sentences, and while reading it I didn't laugh once. Someone should start an online movement to fight the overuse of "lol".

As for a melee mage, there are a few good posts in the Spellcaster forum.
  3. siyeng0

siyeng0 Guest

Welcome to Oceania, I hope you enjoy your stay.
  4. Fink

Fink Guest

lol :bored:

There was that one guy, a banksitter.. lol'd about every three or four words. It just becomes meaningless when overused (and it doesn't mean much to begin with). I asked him did he really laugh out loud every time he typed "lol" and he said yes. :eek: