1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help with MIBs

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by bioras, Dec 20, 2008.

1. bioras

bioras Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Is UOAuto map not working right? It doesn't seem to mater what I type in....I get sent to the same blank spot east of lost lands. Is Auto map a thing of the past?

2. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

To be honest I found useing a sextant to be faster actually. UOAM is not supported anymore but I am sure some are still able to get it to work. I use KR so I am not sure if UOAM works as it once did.

3. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

some of the player-made skins available for KR include a display of your current coordinates ... combined with the ability to easily zoom in/out of the minimap, it makes MiBs very pleasant without doing them for you.

4. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Also...*points up into stickies* Link to get UOAM. It isn't supported any more. But maybe a reload will help?

But KR does rock with the maps for SoS's!!