1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with Ninja Mage Build

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by bcrankshaw, Jan 30, 2010.

1. bcrankshaw

bcrankshaw Guest

Hi All
    I posted this in the Spell Caster forum but had no response
    I want to train my Ninja to be a Mage PVPer ..I haven't played UO for sometime and just want some advice on my skills .My current skills are

Anatomy 37
    Healing 95
    Sword 110
    Tactics 91
    Resist Spells 54
    Ninjitsu 115
    Meditation 16
    Hiding 100
    Stealth 82

I want to become a Ninja Mage PVPer

Thx :)
  2. NickyDishes

NickyDishes Guest

Im not seeing a mage in anyway whatsoever....ur leaning towards a ninja melee, not a ninja mage......drop swords, tactics, anatomy, and healing....pick up magery and eval....its a hard template to build...some others would have better knowledge than me but your not a ninja mage without magery, and eval for spell damage....then u need to use your mage weapon for deathstrikes and defense....so u might want to be along these lines:

120 magery
    120 eval
    120 med
    120 ninja
    120 stealth
    100 hiding
    does this help?
  3. bcrankshaw

bcrankshaw Guest

Hi Nicky
    Yes that makes sense ,appreciate the input :)
  4. Xzile98

Xzile98 Guest

I am having great funwith this temp. Needs some jewels/items to make up for sklls though.

115 Mage
    120 Eval
    120 Ninja
    120 Fencing
    100 Hide
    80 stealth (120 with items)
    85 poison