1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Archery] help with Paroxysmus

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by bob da builder, Apr 13, 2009.

1. i was fighting Paroxysmus earlier with my archer and i was not doing nearly enough damage. i was on average hitting him for 50. i woud like to do 100 to 120 :D any help would be appreciated ty.

i was using 2 bows

hit harm 36
    ssi 35
    dmi 45
    hci 12

magical short bow
    ssi 15
    fireball 38
    dmi 42
    100 fire damage

bushido 100
    archery 110
    tact 110
    anat 110
    heal 90
    necro 100
    spirit 75
    chiv 65

my dmi is 100
    my dex is 140 stamina 172
    my str is 111
  2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008

His lowest resist is fire or cold. They're around 50. If you aren't doing fire or cold damage, you could be doing better. Apart from that, make sure you have 300% damage increase (100% from items, enemy of one plus perfection).

That will max out your damage. The amount should be significantly less than 100 points (my calculations show around 60, but I could be wrong). Lightning strikes will be over 100 points of damage. Armor ignores (if you use a composite) will be over 100 damage.
  3. ty. i will make sure to get the honor and i cant wait to try a composite:danceb: