1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help with Poisoned Health Bar

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Uriah Heep, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Seems a few of the old bugs, that I ahvent seen in a while are cropping up again. I know I have run into this before, but can't remember what fixed it.

Messing around with Liches in Covetous the other night, got poisoned by one, applied a bandage and kept on fighting...then noticed I was still poisoned. At first I thought WTF??? over GM anatomy and 98 healing and failing a cure? Ran out to cure up, and noticed no health drain, it was just the bar showing me poisoned. Logged out, back in, no change, closed UO completely, logged back in, still there.

Finished looting up my kills, went home, and switched chars. Guess what? the new char was showing to be poisoned. LOL
    No problem today tho, is that the only way to get rid of it? Server Up??

Someone please enlighten me.

2. try getting poisoned again and curing it. that usually worked for me when it happened

3. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

This started happening to my archer inside the void at Moonglow. It would clear up if I would completely log out and back in.

4. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

If you cross a server boundary while poisoned and cure it before a tick of damage, your bar stays green. The same goes for mortal strike. This has been an issue ever since 2005 or something.