1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help with Snowglobes names!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jirel of Joiry, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I need a list of the names of the last set of snowglobes. I've googled and looked everywhere, anybody know? :sad4: Any help would be appreciated.
    :please:

Ty

Jirel

2. Azureal

Azureal Guest

www.uoguide.com

Taken from their site:

3. Jirel of Joiry

Thank You so much.. I look at uoguide but i couldn't find it. Sis kept telling me it should be there. Hmm is there parts of that site you have to register to see?

Jirel

4. Spiritless

Spiritless Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I have no idea why you had such trouble finding it.

Step #1: Go to homepage - http://www.uoguide.com and type "Snowglobes" into the search box.

Step #2: ???

Step #3: Profit!

5. Jirel of Joiry

I did that and got message there were no matches or restricted access. I know it a no brainer but stuff happens.

6. Azureal

Azureal Guest

Yeah, uoguide is a little funny like that. I think that when a serach it done it returns results for any news items containing your search words. If there are no news items you get the "no results" message, but...

...just under that it shows a list of related items that might fit your search parameters.

Its all good anyway, Im glad you got the info you needed.

7. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Just keep in mind that there is no Despise snowglobe and you should be fine.

8. Azureal

Azureal Guest

I noticed it wasnt listed...but Im sure Ive got one. I did a massive buying spree a couple years ago for a rune library, and collected what I thought to be one of each Snowglobe. Now Im gonna have to check my collection when I get home!

9. There is no Despise snowglobe for the 2005 set.