1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by dereck, Feb 28, 2009.

1. dereck

dereck Guest

I'm trying to upgrade my account from the Age of Shadows which I had to download due to a hard drive crash to the Mondain's Legacy.

My account is 100 months old but when I try to order on the store there's a page to verify someone has an account and it doesn't recognize the account/password I'm successfully using to log into the game.

Is there ANYBODY from UO who reads these forums who can contact me with a way to fix this or a damn phone number so I can call and order the upgrade code by phone?

This is very irritating.
  2. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

It's possibly cos your account is so old =)

I *think* I've seen people post about logging in with "uo_" before the user name

For example, if my user name were teeshy, I would put uo_teeshy

Now I just hope I got the prefix right =P
  3. dereck

dereck Guest

If I use UO_ in front of my account name I get an error saying the account doesn't appear in their system.

I even used their forgot account/password screen and got a list of accounts I'm paying for and their passwords and NONE work even though people are using them.

How the hell am I supposed to upgrade my account if their web site doesn't work?
  4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    contact them by phone - there have ben several threads recently about store issues.