1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help with uogamecodes

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by Azukra, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Azukra

Azukra Guest

Hello,

I have a problem when trying to buy items from uogamecodes, it tells my my accounts are less then 30 days old, I have been in contact with EA support, but he was not able to do one thing.

I know this is quite common as I heard a few that got this problem, but I have not heard of any solution as of yet.

Anyone got any idea how to solve it?

Thanks
    Azukra

2. Fig_The_Ancient

Fig_The_Ancient Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I am also havig problems with UO gamecodes....I enter my UO login info and I keep getting code 99 when i enter in account Info..I have been playing since '97 and STILL cannot get anything from UOgamecodes.Would LOVE the rustic pack but I guess EA doesnt WANT my money for some reason..Plz Help!!!!!!!!!!!

:yell:

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

On accounts as old as yours it's sometimes necessary to add uo_ to the beginning of your user name to have it recognised.

4. Azukra

Azukra Guest

My account is not that old, I did try it but it didn't work, any other ideas?

5. Fig_The_Ancient

Stratics Veteran

tried the uo_(username)....didnt get an error 99 that time...just got username not recognized...(Sigh)....

6. Fig_The_Ancient

Stratics Veteran

Maybe someone could tell me whaat error 99 actually is? so that might give me a clue? PLZ...I want the distillery!