1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with Valeks Diamond for History Post??

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Guest, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Can anyone fill in my blank space what time around and were the event took place to find the big valeks diamonds so i can add it to my community Europa History Post please...also any other event history would be welcomed if it occured on Europa...Thankyou in advance...

Europa Archive News, Holiday and Event History Thread.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Jetrin Valek was a Seer/EM on Catskills, there are a number of BNN articles on his quests from around March 1999. Root around & perhaps you can find the article related to this particular quest.

Stratics Items & Artifacts

And this one is from Godiva-Online where there are info pages relating to non-spawning rares.

MarkeeDragon (no link offered so that I remain in Stratics ToS) has this to say about the Valek (or Large) Diamonds in the rares section:-

"A large diamond, about three times the size of a normal diamond.

This gem was a prize in several old quests; one involved General Jetrin Valek, another involved a Singing Sword.

On several shards, this item was heavily duped and has lost much of its value."

Don't be afraid! Google is your friend! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]