1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help?

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by rock909, Nov 21, 2009.

1. rock909

rock909 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Any newer guilds helping returning players? I got a new rouge i am working on and need help with a small house and a LRC suite to train magery, any such people or guilds?

2. Andrasta

Andrasta Goodman's Rune Library
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Blue Crane Society

I was at a house fall today and grabbed some stuff for the New Player box I have set up in Goodman's Library (Makuto, Tokuno very near the moongate) on the 2nd Floor. If you can find your way there you are welcome to look through it all.

3. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I don't think I have a LRC suit, but I can definitely help you with any questions you have. There is a lot to learn and the game can be really complicated for returning and new players. My ICQ is 465-972-004 if interested.

Welcome back to UO!

P.S. If you ever decide to give rp a try, I'm sure there are quite a few rp guilds that would love to have someone sneaky in their guild. Many RP guilds care more about the player behind the character than about the skill of the character, so being untrained wouldn't hinder membership.

4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Hi, friend. There are several good guilds geared toward helping new players. For a nice mixture of PvM and PvP, Ni and TDT are good options. HOT/HEAT will help you learn PvP. If PvM is your cup of tea, UWF is also a good choice.

Check out some more Atlantic guilds here: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=7423.

Welcome back!

5. rock909

rock909 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Andrasta,

Thanks mate, grabbed some leather armor, very nice shop you have setup.

Assia I will add you on ICQ soon.