1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Yomberto, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Yomberto

Yomberto Guest

If anyone is around tonight, 12/12/09, I used to be good, I haven't played for several years and need help! I came back to the game, don't know what to do, don't know where to go, don't know what half the skills do, or what items are considered "good" anymore. I did manage to find a spot to place a house (in felucca in a location I'm not even sure about), I'm not sure if that's rare or not anymore to be able to place a house (it used to be). Anyone have any ideas? I have runebooks and can get around fairly easily.
  2. Yomberto

Yomberto Guest

Shard is Lake Superior although I have characters on other shards
  3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003

The latest client patch added a global chat feature - hit , then type the message, to talk in the global channel.

Ask if anyone is on that can help a returning player and, if LS has as many friendly players as my shard (lake Austin) does, you should get someone to help you in game.
  4. Yomberto

Yomberto Guest

Thanks! I'll try it... I was wondering what that orange chat thing was that kept coming up. I got around to realizing that I need to set up macros before I can do anything.
  5. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 13, 2008
    If you have chars on Europa, gimme a shout. I'm usually in the general Trammel chat :)