1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Skaith, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Skaith

Skaith Guest

I have tried to get a real answer and get different answers.

my account is suspended. How long do I have to reactivate it before I loose my stuff.

How long do I have before My Nice Castle Falls (just kidding its just a house)

Thanks

2. Yalp

Yalp Guest

your account is suspended? failure to pay or violation of tos?

If it's the first.. pay up and get in game! We don't need your placeholder house sitting there unused.. what are you waiting for? Either you want to play UO or you don't. So get on it.

If it's the second.. see ya.. hope you have good stuff in the house and when it drops the shard is richer for it.

3. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

you have 3 months from the day of suspension before your house go's into idoc mode i believe.

4. Skaith

Skaith Guest

cool thanks
    I play all the time just in the middle of a move.
    but i will be back

5. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

ahh no worries then, but dont wait the 3 months if you can avoid it! lol, ive seen people miss calculate by a few weeks/ days and log in and was to late

6. Skaith

Skaith Guest

it will only be about 35days for some reason I thought I had just 30days

7. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

nope you got 90 but dont go over the 85 day mark I take it you turned off your account not got your tush in trouble.... casue if you did get in deep doo doo gms can wipe the house at their leasure.

8. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Supposedly, http://www.uoherald.com/guide/guide.php?guideId=141

"Houses on Inactive Accounts

If your account becomes inactive for any reason, any house you own on that account will be set to "Condemned" status. An inactive account is one that has been cancelled or suspended for more than 90 days. If your account remains inactive for more than 90 days, your house will begin a decay period of about 5 days. If you reactivate your account within the initial 90-day grace period or before your house finishes its 5-day decay period, then it will return to its original status of "Primary."

So, in a nutshell, you have 90 days to reactivate your account, or your house will vanish. But don't wait until the last moment!"

Given the "totally bug-free" status of UO, I'd not wait anything like 90 days, just in case .... ;)

9. Skaith

Skaith Guest

got it back now i am happy
    cya all outh there
    havent played for about 2months

did i miss anything+

10. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Welcome back!

There is currently an invasion between a new force, The Bane, And the Ophidians in the Lost Lands.

I can't find a page on it via Stratics, However UOGuide has a fantastic guide here:

http://www.uoguide.com/In_the_Shadow_of_Virtue_-_Rise_of_the_Bane_Chosen