1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Smokes To Much, Sep 29, 2012.

1. This is only happening on one of my characters. Whenever I attempt to use a skill I get a message saying "I must wait a few minutes before using that skill." It's like the cooldown function for the skills' use has gotten stuck. I tested my other characters and the problem does not exist. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?​
    #1 Smokes To Much, Sep 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2012
  2. Adol

Adol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aug 28, 2003
    Try moving an item in your backpack, if it bounces back to where it was as soon as you let go, an item has gone funky when being moved and the server doesn't know where your character truly is now. Log out then in to fix that. Logging out and in would be a good idea anyway! If it's not that... I've no clue sorry.
  3. GM came and fixed it.

Whatever you do, don't have an animal transferred to you while you're in the middle of discording something else.