1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Help!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jen2end, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Jen2end

Jen2end Visitor

Hi there, it's been years since I have played UO and have decided to start up again. I downloaded the software, but cannot find anywhere to subscribe or get an activation code. I want to use my old user name and account, i can get into the account management section but under subscriptions, it just asks me to activate a key. Where do I get one? Thanks in advance! :)

2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

3. Jen2end

Jen2end Visitor

WOW!! It made my head hurt too!!! I believe I have the account set up and purchased time, but I cannot log in to the game yet... I downloaded the beta client, I am not trying the classic. Good grief... Maybe I won't play again!

Thanks for your help though!!

Kylie Kinslayer likes this.
  4. Kojak

Kojak Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

you have to link your old UO account to your newly created master account - that's the step you're missing

the whole thing's a little complicated to figure out but look at it this way - you only have to do it once

#4 Kojak, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2012