1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by The Wanderer, Feb 25, 2008.

1. The Wanderer

The Wanderer Guest

I need some advice regarding plants.
    What plants give red leaves
    What plants give orange leaves
    What plants do we cross pollinate to get wwhite seeds?
    I have looked at the uo.com site but not very informative so now I am begging for help on here
    Thanking you all in anticipation

2. The Wanderer

The Wanderer Guest

WILDSTAR!!!!!!!! I love you forever I did a search for plants on stratics and did not get anything. This is awesome
    Thank you so so so so much

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Also this forum has alot of good information about the plants and such in the game.

G'Luck with it all [​IMG]

4. The Wanderer

The Wanderer Guest

Thank you so much also , this is all so useful and i really appreciate your help
    hugs

5. Here's a tip to help you not waste time or potions if you're raising plants just to get white or black seeds. On the Reproduction gump for a plant you will see a pair of numbers on the center right side (e.g., 1/5) of the gump. The color of this pair of numbers indicates the color of the seeds that you will get from that plant after it is cross-pollinated or it self-pollinates. If you got lucky and the seeds are going to be white or black, these numbers will change to white or black and ALL of the seeds the plant produces will be that color.

When I was doing a lot of plant-growing and cross-pollinating, it seemed like I got most of my white and black seeds when I was cross-pollinating red and blue plants to get purple plants. I never did get any from plants that had self-pollinated. Probably was just random chance that it happened that way, but thought I'd pass that info along in case you want to see if it helps.