1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by SUPRsalad, Jan 30, 2010.

1. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

sooo, i was super bored this morning, and I made a 'freecreditreport.com' profile, and... actually.. It WAS as easy as the annoying commercial makes it seem, and every bit as helpful. . . Pretty snazzy, you should try it out.
    I'm at 735 and nothing bad on my report! joy.
  2. missing uo yet? ;)
  3. MasterP

MasterP Guest

Yeah but the 12$ or what ever a month is kinda lame. Also when you go to cancel it and some guy or gal with a strong middle eastern accent say why do you want to cancel this. Ohh if you dont cancel we will lower your payment to 3$ for the next 6 months...It really annoys me. Pfft us gov wonders why there is so much identity theft and people in America out of jobs.
  4. Vandetta

Vandetta Guest

according to this post I am going to say yes...
  5. Tori

Tori Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 5, 2008
    Every consumer is entitled to a FREE copy of their credit report once a year. You can go to annualcreditreport.com - You can pull all 3 bureaus at once or you can pull just one and then monitor your credit by pulling the 2nd bureau a few months later.