1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

herding list

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by imperterritus, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Can anyone point me to a list of herdable animals, and approximate herding difficulty? I'm not sure anyone ever collated such a thing, but who knows.

My gut feeling is that herding difficulty more or less corresponds to taming difficulty. Even if correct, not all tamable animals are herdable. I don't think all herdable animals are friendly, either...

I realize that herders are rarer than beggers. My herder is both, and a GM cook too boot. :)

2. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

The list of herdable creatures is the same as the list of tameable creatures. Here is a link to the list of tameable creatures: Animal Taming.

I've never seen a list of herding difficulty, only what to train on at given skill value.

Stayin Alive,

BG

3. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Herders are quite useful, really. My herder has hiding and stealth and ninjitsu and animal lore, so she can llama form then lore greater dragons in wind, herd off the cruddy ones to get guard whacked, etc. Very handy for trying to find good greaters. If I had an elf tamer I'd also use her to grab cu's and move them closer to the sparkly gate.