1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Here we go again!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Murdok, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Murdok

Murdok Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

After taking some time off due to real life I tried to restart my accounts...... Guess what! Now EA doesn't take Amex! Since when did they stop accepting American Express? Is it just me or anyone else have this problem? If so how did you fix it? I have tried to contact someone from CS but guess what? There was no one available to help me! I guess this is an omen to stay away from the game?!

2. SunWolf

SunWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

They still take American Express

3. Murdok

Murdok Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I cant get them to take mine! And I cant find any numbers to call and talk to a real person let alone an advisor on the website...

4. Ron Silverbeard

Ron Silverbeard Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

5. SunWolf

SunWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I think others had that problem once before, something to do with the cookies or something of the web page. Close your browser and reopen it, and try typing all the info in again. It worked with the story several times when it doesn't take a credit card for somereason.