1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

here we go merry xmas.....

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Lucy of Kenton, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Lucy of Kenton

Lucy of Kenton Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

most people know what i do (i'm a defence solicitor) and i thought i would do what i did in 1999. back then i invited some people for xmas with a difference. my house is 16th century and i did a xmas in the style of 16th century. im not sure if any of my guests back then are arround? we shall eat things that we gather within half a mile of my house. i am on call on xmas day but i shall ensure there is a chef in the house.
    i can accommodate 12 people (though the house is thatched so expect spiders!) i would prefer europa peeps and i promise it will be a blast)
    so if u can fish (rl game fishing) or can cook (kieran my partner cant) sign up with me
    as i say i can accommodate 12 but have 3 acres for tents :) 1999 was a blast and hey if u wanna see the soon to be 40 yo me you are welcome

2. Tia

Tia Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Wow Lucy thats sounds brill!!! had no idea what u did has a living even after all these years lol, sounds like a lot of fun, hope loads sign up for it.. love ya loads xx

3. Lucy of Kenton

Lucy of Kenton Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i got 12 so far so it should be a blast