1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Here's the End Result of my ABC Archer Build

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Antony, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Antony

Antony Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks to everyone for their help .... really !!!

I set him up to experiment (his Ogre Slayer Crossbow ... btw, only needed DI 5 to make the 100) with Artic Ogre Lords ... kinda routine but it's a safe pace to start to set up macros and figure out what works and what doesn't.

Any Suggestions on Playstyle Macros?

[​IMG]

2. Antony

Antony Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

So I'm playing around a little ..... I set up a macro that does Consecrate Weapon, delay, Lightning Strike .... I start off by honoring the Artic Lord, hit the Macro (CW/LS) and double click on the AOL ... then each time I shoot a bolt I hit the CW/LS Macro button again ... keep in mind this is very boring stuff BUT ... I'm hitting for around 250 each time ... and my Mana Bar stays pegged at the top ....

3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Looks good, bud. Consecrate weapon lasts a few hits, so if you find yourself running out of mana, you can safely detach that spell from LS.

What I do is honor, EOO, consecrate, LS, LS, LS, LS, etc. Occasionally throw in another divine fury and/or consecrate.