1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Heritage Quests, Human to Elf

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Mac, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Mac

Mac Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Well, I've done the heritage quests, went back to Darius, he tells me to get naked and to prepare to step into history. I do what he askes, I get the gump for skin and hair color and hair style. I pick them, hit okay......and nothing happens. In my journal, it says "you may try this at a later time". Well, I've tried for 3 or 4 days now, numerous times each day. GM watched and didnt know what was up either.

Anyone have this or something like this happen? Any ideas what I should try?

Thanks folks,
    Mac

2. LittleSkyWalker

LittleSkyWalker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Not sure if you have other 'on-going' quest running at the same time?

3. Mac

Mac Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Howdy and thanks for the reply LittleSkyWalker,

Found the answer last night actually. The Heritage quests are an old classic quest. I had done the quests using the EC. Switched over to the Classic client and just like magic, Darius changed me to an elf.

Good stuff to remember as this may affect other quests as well.

Good luck folks, and thanks again LSW.

Mac

4. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Ahoy - glad to hear you found a solution and thank ye for sharing with us all. Sounds like a bug to me and hopefully it will be resolved at some point.

5. Ganesh89

Ganesh89 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

not entierly true though :) the quest can be completed using EC client....the thing thats bugged is the hair and skin color choice menu....if you accept the default one the quest finishes without problem....of course to get your hair and skin tone you would have to see the bodysculpter....there is one in luna :)