1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Heritage token items are they blessed on Siege?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I found 2 Heritage tokens hidden amongst my items. I wondered if any of the wearable items you can get from them are blessed on Siege as they are on the other shards?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I didn't think anything was blessed but I had to ask. I also found 2 personal decorative bless deeds. I have no idea what these are for?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I didn't think anything was blessed but I had to ask. I also found 2 personal decorative bless deeds. I have no idea what these are for?

[/ QUOTE ]

Decoration. D'uh...la

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok another dumb question then. Why would you have to bless a deco item you place in your house? Couldn't you just lock it down?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

The tokens themselves are blessed on Siege but NOT the items you claim from them.

The decorative personal bless deeds were from the publish where we all got the Siege bless slot from the context menu. Everyone who had the "old" personal bless deed had it transformed into a blue deed for decorative purposes. Some have the person's name, some do not.

-Skylark

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok so if I understand you right these are no longer of any value? I just checked and saw the Siege bless item in the context menu.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Ok so if I understand you right these are no longer of any value? I just checked and saw the Siege bless item in the context menu.

[/ QUOTE ]

They have no functional value in the game. And they are only of value for decorative purposes IMO, if they have someone's name on them that means something to you.

-Skylark