1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Heritage token PC- SC turn in?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Lings Bro, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Lings Bro

Lings Bro Guest

Can heritage tokens be turned in for Spring cleaning points - I do not see them listed on the sticky --

What is the averge sell price?
    As far as I know they are the only way to get 2 required pieces of the virtue armor - so this should increase the value as time goes by right?

2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

the tokens can't be turned in, but the two pieces of armor that they can be turned into can be turned in for 10k points.

Which means... I'm holding on to mine because they'll likely be worth more in the near future since people have been using them by the bushel to get silly points.

3. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I sold them on my luna vendor for 250k each a few months back. I'm sure you could get a little more for them now seeing as how people have been using them up for some time now.

4. Nenime

Nenime Guest

I really couldn't understand the rush for Heritage Tokens after the last publish when people realized that the Helm and the Gauntlets can be redeemed. Crazy. I'm with Farsight, the disenchantment will follow soon - if not already.
    Naah, this two pieces drop like the others. The only piece which can't be obtained through the Anti-Virtue-Dungeon-drop-thing is the Cloak. Without the Cloak you don't get the Set Bonus.

5. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Is there a way to get new heritage tokens? I guess my account wasn't active on the 10th anniversary. I restarted it in Dec 07. I'd love to get a few tokens for my characters, but I think I am out of luck. The only option is to buy if I want some of these items.

-OBSIDIAN-

6. Nenime

Nenime Guest

You mean to buy them outside the game? Offically? Then this may help: I saw them on the codelist of PayByCash. Lone or as an 8-bundle.

Don't be confused by the name "8th Anniversary Item Code". I wasn't there either but the green Heritage Token seem to be the same contentwise as the two year before (no additional items). I hope other readers can confirm that information.

7. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Actually, I was meaning in to purchase in game with UO gold. But this did catch my eye. My only concern is that this is not the offiical UO Codes website. Is this legit?

-OBSIDIAN-

8. Nenime

Nenime Guest

Oh, sorry then. :blushing: But yes, it is 100% legal. When you look at http://www.uogamecodes.com in the upper left corner, there is the button (link) that takes you to the PayByCash page.