1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Heritage Tokens: Please, sir, may I have some more?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by siyeng0, Feb 22, 2010.

1. siyeng0

siyeng0 Guest

I remember being super-excited when the heritage tokens were handed out... what was it, two years ago? Three? (My, how time flies.) Carpets, trees, wall torches, statues. I'd never had access to them before and I was thrilled. What resulted was a terrifying mosaic of every deco item on offer - I think I had a coffin surrounded by a forest of apple trees at one point - but I was young and enthusiastic and we will never speak of those days again.

I know the heritage tokens were for a special occasion (was it the tenth anniversary?) but it's been a few years, I've lost or given away almost everything I claimed, and I was wondering if we'll ever be allowed to have some again. I understand if we don't, because if I recall, there were something like six full pages of rewards that we could claim from them and it was all a bit overwhelming, but I'd love it if some of the deco items were at least made re-available.

I especially loved the fruit trees (which could become new growables) and the fountains (perhaps a new stoneworking product?) And the ladders, too. Oh, and the coffins. And the fireplaces. And the everything.

It's not really important. But it's just something that would bring me, personally, a little bit of joy.

2. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Which shard do you play on?

3. Nh'bdy

Nh'bdy Guest

Ladders and Hanging Torches are the best.

4. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

PM me if you want a few on Baja. I still have about 40 left there.

5. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor

OT, but when checking the shard you play on for tokens, I found 5 characters that still can collect AoS gifts, a Battle Axe (practice weapon), handful of soulstone tokens and so many other gifts that some characters are overweight. I guess I never traded much there.

6. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I was inactive when these were given out so the only ones I have I paid gold for in game. I wish there was a way to get more. I keep hoping they will give them out for a holiday or UO Anniversary again.

-OBSIDIAN-

7. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I missed it too, but I was still paying them. I'm not entirely sure how I missed them either since I bought and played in every expansion they ever put out.

I liked them so much I finally got enough, but honestly I love those things. I think they are the single best gift in uo history.

8. Tazar

Tazar Guest

The heritage tokens were the 9th anniversary gift and allowed you to choose from:

The 7th anniversary gifts.
    The 8th anniversary gifts.
    The Evil Decor Items.
    and a Heritage Collection of items.

It would be nice to see the items available again in some form.

9. Cal_Mythic

Cal_Mythic Guest

*noted* I really have to punch that Producer guy in the head ... he's slackin off.
    (And grrr I'm nearing 80 posts) ...

10. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

Cal,

More tokens would be appreciated by many. Could you also check into the 9th anniversary tilesets being released to everyone? This has been asked about for years now with always a "we're looking into it", but nothing happens.

Thanks (and 100 posts is around the corner!)

11. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

maybe not a new token at all.... already have the Legacy Token in the store, perhaps just add more selections to it? maybe pair certain items together, such as one token would get you two trees or two embroidered pillows or some such

12. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

Ooh embroidered pillow. I so wish they would bring back the Spring tokens just once more.

13. Whinemaker

Whinemaker Guest

I wouldn't mind paying for them on uogamecodes.com... it wasn't a problem until the Japanese site started blocking foreign ip's, that is.

14. Gowron

Gowron Guest

I'll buy that for a dollar.

15. Lady Narsil

Lady Narsil Guest

I still have about 20 on GL if anyone is there and pm's me I can give them to you. I have more than I need for sure.

16. siyeng0

siyeng0 Guest

Ooh, my first celebrity appearance!

Thank you!

17. I'm not sure but think the legacy tokens that you can buy from EA store includes all the heritage choices and more.

18. Obsidian

Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

No, the Legacy Token available from UOGameCodes is only for three items:

- Green Soulstone
    - Charger of the Fallen
    - Shroud of Shadows

I personally would be ok with a 5 pack of Heritage tokens available on UOGameCodes for $9.99. But it would be best if they could be reintroduced in game free as part of an anniversary or holiday gift.

-OBSIDIAN-

19. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

That sounds like a nice surprise. Which shard was that?

20. Did you buy one or this your interpetation of this from their site
    To me it sounds like they are offering all the other stuff besides those 3 items

21. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master

I bought one a month ago, and it only offered me the three choices listed before. charger, SS, and Robe.

22. Obsidian

Kallie, I bought 2 legacy codes from UOGameCodes last week. The heritage tokens are different.

-OBSIDIAN-

23. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

They could/should/I hope they do put in another spring cleaning event, with the tokens as one of the items that could be selected with points. However I doubt they will do this if the items is something currently available for purchase.

24. Bardie

Bardie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

i got about 300 of these on napa...come and get em :)