1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hey Aedon

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Theo, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Theo

Theo Visitor

my good friend, how you been you old cheeky so and so?

2. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

Hi there Theo. Doing as well as a 61 year old can. Mostly been involved in family matters, as well as Lord of The Rings online, and doing betas for some other games. I do write a bit still, mostly bedtime stories for the folks of Landroval. (the Lotro server I am on.)

So, how has live been doing you good sir?
    I will admit that during my last months on Catskills I often checked on your place in Aegis. I think it is a normal thing for a captain to tour the area before a grey dawn comes. I spent some time shuffling through old tomes, and storing memories I wished to hold dear. It sometimes surprises me to know that those I spent many nights with in the Knights Rest have become such an important part of my life.

Hearing from you made my day my my friend. And I hope that you have been enjoying yourself in and out of games.

Theo likes this.
  3. Theo

Theo Visitor

I've been doing pretty well man, been enjoying my favorite time of the year. Doing as well as a 27 year old can ;). You know me, I disappear from UO for a couple months or a year or so but I always come back. Never really posted here much but Giggles got me to start coming here with her epic posts, saw you were still active at least on the forum. Figured you'd enjoy a blast from the past.

Yeah I hear ya buddy I miss the good old days, still think about them often. We had some really good times. Lots of great stories and great folks. I have kept my house in the Aegis because it certainly has sentimental value and to keep the history of the shard alive. Other towns like Winterfell are completely gone now and it's good to see that The Aegis, Silverwood, and even the Drow lands are still around.

Glad to be able to chat with you again old timer!

4. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

:heart: Love you both!

Theo likes this.
  5. Aedon Durreah

Stratics Veteran

*hugs*
    We loves you too Flutter.

Flutter likes this.
  6. Aedon Durreah

Stratics Veteran

Today I fell off the wall at Helms Deep when the orcs blew it up. I suppose that is what I get for trying to get a better look at the foe.

7. Theo

Theo Visitor

Hi Flutter!! Love you too!

Flutter likes this.