1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hey Bruin!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by nightstalker22, Apr 22, 2009.

1. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Could you tell that young mage I killed that I'm sorry? I didn't realize they were a freshly made character, running full speed through town, I didn't have a chance to snoop.

My screen capture utility wasn't on, so I don't know his name. I was promptly given a murder count :cursing:, so the bag of regs and 1000 gold were looted, otherwise They would have been rezzed and sent on their way.

I noticed you saw the body on the Brit bridge, and came back to look for me, so I figured you came to their aide. ;)

2. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Hey Nightstalker -

Never saw the guy, just his body. He never came back for it, his name was like Lupus Magnus? Can't remember exactly.

I *THINK* I've seen him around before, not sure. But the equipment you describe on him, 1000 gold and a bag of regs, it sounds like the character was just made.

3. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Congrats on driving a newbie away Night!

4. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I had a sigil in my pocket, was in a hurry... he'll be back.

I'm sure once he goes back to his prodo shard, he will remember what $%^$% it is.