1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hey Devs! Can blackrock left on the ground go away? It's been there a week now.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tanivar, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The title says it all.

I've been dumping blackrock on the ground outside my tower and it won't go away. Can you fix it so it decays?

Better yet, give us a switch to keep it out of our packs.

2. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot

script miners dumb blackrock in cave so you can see they have been there, but i have collected laods now and am still hoping it will become stackable, it never decays by the way, so you will have to wait for someone to stop by and collect it, or dump it yourself in a trash can, or why not drop at Luna do the friendly thing, someone will want it for pet food etc

3. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot

I'd really rather not have to dig dozens of pieces out of my Miner's backpack. :wall:

What is it, some player annoying way of trying to fill up the scriptor's backpacks? :twak:

Might be time to soulstone mining and just start buying from scriptors who at least have a low-hassle way of dealing with the blackrock. :twak:

How many thousand pieces until the shard starts getting laggy? :twak:

4. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie

5. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot

Will it eat them, and only them, out of my pack? :)

I'll just let it pile up, as the Devs must have intended by not having it decay. It will become thousands of more items shardwide for the servers to keep track of and affect operation sooner or later. Not to mention annoy customers who find their packs maxing out on items far sooner than they should have. It became really irritating for me finally when I went to harvest seeds from 40 plants in my Miners backpack and hit the item limit on the third seed flavor. One more hassle to getting enough saltpeter for firing cannons.

Like High Seas needed another hassle or brainfart added to it. :thumbdown:

6. TheGhostRaider

TheGhostRaider Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Until the Dev make them stackable, I'm find the way their are. I just pills them in my house, Not the best way but it free lockdown. :))