1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hey Devs... how about a fix....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by NuSair, May 17, 2012.

1. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You were so eager to give healers looting rights, you messed up looting rights and still haven't fixed it.

Again this morning doing champ spawns with my wife, just finished spider and I didn't get the right to loot. I ran off screen, logged in and out.... no rights.

How about a fix or turn off the healing to get looting rights? This crap about killing something, doing 50% or more damage to the creature and not getting loot rights is unacceptable.

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  2. kRUXCg7

kRUXCg7 Sage

I sign your request.

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I'll sign that! Sometimes I can really pound a monster and not get rights makes no sense at all.

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  4. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Half signed, the rights percentage is a little borked right now (seems to count healing someone fighting per HP the same as per HP of damage) but I also think healers DEFINITELY need looting rights + scroll chances, support mages even if they did 90% of the work in the spawn and were the only reason the other players were alive at the end always got screwed over and generally got nothing at all....to the point where people stopped supporting each other and everyone just plays a damage tank even if it means the spawn itself takes 5x as long to clear and they have to constantly fall back and heal. So maybe just fix the ratio of loot rights given but not completely turn it off.

kRUXCg7 and Mirt like this.