1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hey devs ! Where is our Mysterious Stranger on Legends ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Eros, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Eros

Eros Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have been looking for the stranger here on Legends and cannot find him. Devs, if we dont have one yet. Are we going to get one soon ? Has anyone else seen the stranger on Legends today ? And if you did, where is he ?

2. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

They are missing on all shards that I know of. Theres another thread about it too. So far no answers. :sad4:

3. Eros

Eros Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Well it would be nice if the devs would let us know that they know of the problem and if they will fix it soon. Im excited about this new content and its not there when its suppose too. Now how sad is that !

4. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You know what sucks? Having a day-off work and then those thingies stopped spawning..lol

Well, maybe I should get a real life and spend my free day on something more usefull? ;)

5. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Maybe their now filled box is so heavy, that they can't carry it through the dungeons (and that nobody can loot them instantly after their dead, if they should happen to spawn again).
    *Salute*
    Olahorand