1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hey EM, Seems something is missing

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Lord Drakelord, Mar 14, 2009.

1. ???

Maybe our new EM can give it back to us since it was a Gift from our old EM??

[​IMG]

It was a very special Yamandon that spoke keys words, now I know that will be impossible to replace since not many folks can remember the words it would reply to, but it would be nice to see something back. The Yamandon replaced a demon we had, the demon died during an EM event, and Hazel brought the Yamandon in to replace it. So if you could see it in your heart to ask that they replace the Yamandon back at the Center we would be very happy here on Sonoma.

2. Lord Sir Scott

Lord Sir Scott Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Indeed please replace that, it is a shame that over the years the History of Sonoma
    Has/Gets butchered.

3. Ya Scott I totally agree, here is my UO hall thread that links them to here, so I hope our fellow players here on Sonoma post there for EA rep's to read it and maybe fix this.

4. Lord Sir Scott

Lord Sir Scott Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Posted a Reply there to help move things along if they will....

On a side note and a big disapointment was that i went to the Ocig Liar in Fel...
    you can no longer access that with the old key words too...
    so that is prob going to be lost history as well...

5. Philos

Philos Guest

YAR! This is an outrage.

6. thanks for your effort in getting this Yamandon back

[​IMG]

7. Queen Mum

Queen Mum Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Yeah pretty cool :thumbsup: That was their special surprise for us during this months EM Meet & Greet ... along with special cakes and pies to eat ... He seems to talk ... "shivers ..."

(M&Gs are scheduled to be held the 1st Friday of each month)

8. Ya I have to go to the next one and thank them for all their effort in getting this back for us.