1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hey everyone!

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by ambrossia, Sep 11, 2008.

1. ambrossia

ambrossia Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Legends sure has changed in the past couple months I've been gone. I don't see anyone I know anymore!

And I had to re-register my stratics name too. What's with that?
    Geez, I feel like I've been living in a cave!

2. Blesh

Blesh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome back!

stratics pooped the bed a couple months ago and everyone had to re-register. you can recover your old name and post count, but i dont remember how.

you may wanna look at uo.com too, they added some plant stuff i am sure your gonna be excited to read about! that is if you havent already.

as for not seeing anyone you know, well, i know a few (including myself) have left the game recently. some due to the bannings and the bs that came with it, others for their own reasons.

I still log in sometimes and sit in luna(my acct is pid till nov), and i see pretty much the normal crowd most days, I'm sure once word gets out to your friends that your back, they will come and see you :)

3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

welcome home!!

4. Damia TMC

Damia TMC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Good Lord girl, it's good to have you back. Get that plant shop up and running, we've been missing you something awful. :)

Hugs, from your next door neighbor