1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hey Everyone

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Edwardg, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Edwardg

Edwardg Guest

Haven't been on in awhile been hanging out in Second Life, and Im starting to miss my first Online Game. Where is everyone hiding in EA Land ?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome back and yep thats where most of us are, the old cities will shut down on Feb 21st in preperation of the merge. [​IMG]

3. Edwardg

Edwardg Guest

Oh ok, if my old sim is their can I move him to EA Land ?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I think you can still put in the request before the 21st, keep in mind that moving does not include your house, you will keep your inventory, if you wait to merge you keep your house too, neither option includes money.

5. Welcome back Edward! [​IMG]

6. Mahrya

Mahrya Guest

Welcome back Edward!

7. Edwardg

Edwardg Guest

Ty Ty

Ok It says im subscribed with TSO but I still can't accsess my sims in DG what should I do ?

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Do you get the checkbox when you login to choose between TC3, TC3-test, EA Land and TSO? If so check TSO and you should be able to get in. If not you may want to download the new EA Land install you can find it here. Another question is did you maintain the acct since you have been away? Sims are deleted after 90 days of non payment.

9. Edwardg

Edwardg Guest

It says that everything is payed and i check TSO and it says the city might be under a maintence so im not to sure it might be

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I think the trains are still moving in AV and BF...you can double check Gregs thread about trains though. [​IMG]

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome back! [​IMG]

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome back! [​IMG]

13. Mzsassypants

Mzsassypants Guest

Welcome back, I left SL and returned to TSO 2.5 weeks ago myself. I was on a 2 yr sebatacle, but fortunatly for me I kept my account current and paid. So I am well skilled, not that I ever had doubts there ;-) But I must say this merge is something else. But if it works and improves player participation lets welcome it. Good luck to you.