1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey From Afghanistan

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Invertigo, May 30, 2008.

1. Invertigo

Invertigo Guest

Old forums toasted? Sadness. Just saying hey form overseas. Pulling my 15 months before I come back to the states. Having a great time:wall: Ran over an IED myself as lead vehicle but luckily they buried it too deep, rookies. Anyway hope UO is all well. Can't wait to come back so long as everyone hasnt left.

ps. if anyone wants yto send a ****load of goodies lemme know in pm. :beer:

2. Our prayers are with you and your comrads that you all come home safe from that land of sand and sun. Feel free to PM your contact information and we will see what we can do here.
  3. your old thread, as I said feel free to PM your contact information
  4. Invertigo

Invertigo Guest

Sorry I didn't get that one sooner, sadly we're so close to going home we don't get mail in about 2 more weeks, so would hate for ya to waste time an dmoney, but thank you for the offer. good karma is never forgotten ^^:danceb: