1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hey guys i'm back =]

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Guest, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey guys,I'm finally back to UO, Home shard of legends since i was 11 years old , So thought i'd let everyone know Akasha/Kandi is back in the game again. Except i'm on dialup and UO Won't patch fully. Kinda sucks =[ So i thought i'd post instead lol.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

aww hey uncle =] lol

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey baby girl, been along time. Do you remember that song you and I used to like. Mesmerize my Jarule and Ashanti and we used to sing it when we were hanging out at the bank. heheh LUV ya baby girl

4. rock909

rock909 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

It's amazing even with dialup, UO has some sort of higher power to force you back to playing... Welcome Back!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Chele,I believe you're mistaken me for akara. But My aol boots me alot So UO doesn't seem to fully patch so I can't seem to log on. It sucks =[ I'm trying though But any Advice? Plus tamer is on Chessy now not legends. But i wana come back =]

6. NeXeD LeGeNd

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

blah just make sure the tank doesn't play.

7. WHos Nexed Legend??

8. Remo_Williams

Remo_Williams Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

UO on dialup. Geez i remember those days... AOL legends! I honestly dont see how i played like that. it did no good for me to have a mount. I could walk just as fast as i could ride.. I feel for you but its nice to have someone returning.

9. MoreBeer

MoreBeer Guest

lol yeah.. mounts on dial up is just baaad news.. good way to get hiding skill up tho.. lol .. saved me alot back in the day

Akasha/Kandi Welcome back.. i think i do remember you..

10. Thanks. I never made a final return. But I should be tomorow or saturday! I hope lol, Morebeer, Your name sounds familiar too.