1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hey guys

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Lariat, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Lariat

Lariat Guest

Sup? How'd SA go?

2. Zanthes[EcZ]

Zanthes[EcZ] Guest

Hi!

SA has been fine, and fun. As have the events to keep us busy and on our toes.
    Busy busy busy... and then doing the normal stuff in between. rolleyes:

Come join the fun! :)

Elevere Zanthes

3. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Hey there Lariat. :) Long time, no see! SA has been a welcome addition when we have enough players on to hunt together. The mini spawns are easily done alone but the big baddies definitely need a group. With it being summer, I do feel I'm seeing less people (myself included) but you know the old old saying, "make hay when the sun shines and make love when it rains". SA and the events have definitely been enjoyable when I'm not making hay (ie, painting or doing yardwork). I hope life is going well for you. Take care!

4. Lariat

Lariat Guest

Actually I've never heard that one before, but it seems like good advice. Especially for a nymphomaniac farmer. :)

All's been well for me with a few exceptions, but we all have those, don't we?

5. BajaElladan

BajaElladan Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Hail Friend,

I send thee Hails from myself, Cousin's Dar and Aerowyn, and many of my friends who call thee friend also.

Tyranny in my native land, with threats of even greater tyranny and loss of Liberty under the Iron Fists of our Federal Jack booted thugocracy, have left me weary and forlorn.

This "freedom fatigue" has carried over into Sosaria for me.

I truly hope you and yours are well.

Elladan

6. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Hey stranger!

7. sup Lariat!

(yes I'm a ghost lol!)

and yes I miss you Mama Faith lol

8. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Paramedic! How the heck have you been? Wow!...you and Lariat posting in the same thread. Blast from the past and I'm waiting for all of you to return. How is life? Are you doing well? Life is well here and I'm still logging in to UO and hope to until the lights are turned out but we'll see. Take care and PM me if you get a free moment. *HUGS*

9. Ivan - MT

Ivan - MT Guest

Wow..there's a person I've not heard from in quite some time. Long time no see old Doom friend.:)

10. Lt.Snuggles

Lt.Snuggles Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

hi lariet i dont know you,im twista,wait i do know you,i smack you around in WoW..VICTORY! hi.