1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

hey guys!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by omaretto88, Jul 4, 2010.

1. omaretto88

omaretto88 Guest

just wondering where is this shard is situdated.. im From australia would i get lag?? thx in advance!

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

East coast USA, so yes, you'd get some lag. I play from UK, my usual ping is around 100 - 150 depending on the time of day.

3. omaretto88

omaretto88 Guest

thats ok i can try..whats the ip?? or wats the website to download n have a look at stuff?

4. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

If you don't have an account and haven't downloaded the UO client, you can get both here. I believe it comes with a two week free trial period.

Just a warning: Your character can be killed and looted at any time on this shard. All towns except for Buc's Den have guardzones that will keep you somewhat safe, but when venturing out, leave anything you don't want to lose in your bank box. [Find a bank or mint in town and type "bank" to access your bank box]

Welcome! If you have more questions, just ask and we'll be happy to answer. :)

5. Petra Fyde

hmm, looking at your posts on other shard boards, are you realising that these are official EA shards, all accessible from the same client download? They're not seperate freeshards.

6. omaretto88

omaretto88 Guest

that sounds good...so i just download that client and access from there??

7. Petra Fyde