1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey guys

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by jtw1984, Apr 20, 2011.

1. jtw1984

jtw1984 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 12, 2008
    Hello, my accounts will deactivate here in a couple weeks. I just wanted to let the people on this board know something:

I really appreciate all you guys do to try and make the EC client run smoothly. I'm a person who played many 3D games before coming to UO 3-4 years ago.

I hope one day the developers will make UO more modern in terms of graphics and client, but I fear that the masses are going to interfere with that.

Anyways, I just wanted to say thanks again. Without alot of your my time in UO would have been ever shorter. :D
  2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    Sorry to See you go and maybe we will get there one day So i would keep checking back in you never know stranger things have happened !