1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

HEY GUYYYYYYYYYYYS

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Flutter, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Thinking about transferring a few of my guildmates/alliancemates and myself over to LA for fun!
    Who are the big guilds here?
    Want to PvP with us or against us?
    How is the EM on this shard?

Looking for fun! DON'T BE SERIOUS FACE! No angry pandas need apply!

2. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

Flutter, we would love to have you and your friends join us. :) I know we have several active guilds, LFOV, IDOC(not positive about the last guild initials. I'll double check),UMP and others that I've seen but don't remember their initials. Our pvp has become more active . We have had several people transfer over from other shards and they seem to like our shard. We have also had long time friends returning. I know from chat that they are doing the fel spawns and are raiding each other. I think Augustus,our EM, is doing a great job. However his events are a long arc, so some people don't enjoy them. He has held events other than the arc event. Lol his arc event really got us ready for the current global one. We are a quiet bunch, but always up for trouble ;)

#2 Tamais, Sep 25, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
    Sir Kelek and Flutter like this.
  3. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

I'll come frolic once I claim a xfer shield for LA. I am hoarding my choices encase they have some amazing 16th year vet reward hehe.

Flutter and Tamais like this.
  4. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

:) I can't wait for you all to make it over. We'll have to think up some trouble to get into as your welcome. ;)
    What is your favorite trouble to get into?

Flutter likes this.
  5. Dorinda

Dorinda Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Did you x-fer to LA? I have heard that fel has picked up on LA.