1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

hey hey new aussie player here

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by RumGuT, Dec 10, 2009.

1. RumGuT

RumGuT Guest

hey guys just startin fresh on UO, been workin on skills an what not, just few questions everyone already seems pretty equipped with good gear, any tips an tricks on where to find some good gear? any fellow aussie want to add my xfire its "rumgut"

thanks guys :rolleyes:
  2. Sneaky Que

Sneaky Que Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 14, 2006

Fink Guest

Welcome. :D

What are your interests? Fighting? Hunting? Crafts? Mischief?
  4. Katlene

Katlene Guest

Depends on what you mean by good.
    Some of the really impressive armour pieces have been made using a legendary tailor and barbed kits.
    Some great things drop as loot/artifacts from doing peerless & doom runs. Getting a good amount of gold in your coffer helps as well especially if you don't want to hunt in the hopes of finding what you are wanting, you can just buy it off a vendor. Which there are quite a few decent ones around Luna.
    And also on occasion you will come across a generous player that will just give you stuff to help out a new player :D

Welcome to Oceania.
  5. El_Cid

El_Cid Guest

Heya mate, add me on Icq and im sure I have few things floating around in the bank I can give ya, I know what its like starting out fresh!

Icq 67448301