1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey I'm A New Member To Stratics

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by LifeAbundance, Sep 2, 2008.

1. It's great to be here...I guess I'll introduce myself. My toon is Fat Sniffy Wrinklescooter, a tan dog, who is trapless, probably the worst mistake I've ever made. But anyway, I got all Level 7's except Level 5 Drop. I really like ToonTown and want to learn more and interact more with it, and thanks to Wascally Wabbit, his toon being Super Snuffy Octogadget, I can finally accomplish that. So, just me saying hey what's up, lol. :hahaha:
  2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
  3. i want to have a lot of fun with this :D
  4. I'm sure you will :)
    Thunderhead waves.
  5. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

Welcome and Im glad to see your a friend of Wascally's.. U might see me around and I would be glad to help you with your drop.. Also Cooper is looking for help with buildings and thats a great place to train gags!:D
  6. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
  7. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Welcome Aboard! This is a great place to get info and assistance with anything toontown has to offer.
  8. Hey there Jake, Nice to see you finally made an account :). Hope to see you on a lot more now.
  9. Welcome to Stratics. Check you the Calander of events. Have fun and hope to see you there.
  10. What i find Ironic is that we both wish we chose the others gag. I wish i chose lure he wishes he chose trap. We both wish we didnt choose drop.
  11. lol that is so true. drop is something i really dont want, because trap is just pretty flippin awesome :hahaha:
  12. ATIV7220

ATIV7220 Guest

Welcome to Stratics!
  13. ZippyW

ZippyW Guest

And funny, but I have wished I hadn't chose trap and maybe had taken drop instead! Trap was my very last to max and it took freaking FOREVER. I really forgot a lot of the time that I even had trap, and then I was usually the one using lure while others chose trap when I was smaller, so by time everything else was maxed, I was still working the mud puddle... S-L-O-W-L-Y!! :loser:
  14. I got lucky when training trap. Me and Life know each other in real life. So we were able to coordinate strategy with perfection. We would just do building after building. I would trap every floor he would lure every floor. Plus i waas extremely addicted to trap and one day got 2k trap exp. We would take on 5 stories with ease. He maxed lure just a little after i maxed trap.
  15. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
  16. Beachmom321

Beachmom321 Guest

Welcome to the wonderful place called stratics : )