1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hey Kelmo

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sweeney, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Any chance those secret mod powers will allow you to tell us if the 'Vendor Fees on Siege' thread on UHall has been viewed by the EA/Mythic people?

If you were expecting an insult I could provide a few.

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I have as much influence as you do with the Mythic folk.

3. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I know that you're as worthless as the rest of us/them.. but that wasn't a yes or a no. (insult provided)

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

*smiles*

5. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I doubt he is gonna know if a user is a mythic employee. And if he did, I doubt the forum shows who has viewed. Best case, if he did know who was a dev, and they maid a post, he could share that. Thats about it. And Thats a very long shot.\

Just hope it gets viewed.

6. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

EA/Mythic people with an EA/Mythic after their name are easily spotted (this assumes they are EA/Mythic employees). Searching for posts made by a person can be done by anyone. Posts viewed by a person is another matter (stupid mod ethics, what about the game?).

[edit]Oh and they can see the ips of people who post, so they _can_ see if it is an employee on a company line[/edit]

7. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Ethics are all I have. Again, I state, I have no more influence than any other Stratics poster. Just so you know.

8. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Methinks you doth protest too much.

9. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Doesn't help that Vbulliten's Backend sucks majorly and as just a moderator I doubt you have access to it since Mod options pretty much are listed on the thread itself...Stratics could have saved a bundle by going with SMF and not paid the outrageous license fees VBulliten wants...