1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hey Mods?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Bennos Morales, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Why keep thread pages up to and over 50? If I should happen to revive a thread from 2 years ago, people get pissed so why have them? Wouldn't it save space for additions to the forums and the like?

Just curious and no...curiosity hasn't killed Kat yet, but I'm sure they have her tracked....:D

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

cos sometimes there's information in those back threads that people want to check on. Thread necromancy is frowned on though unless for some useful purpose. :)

3. I hear what you are saying, but it still makes no sense to keep all those pages open.....when searching for the topic you are interested, or questions you have, could be answered faster by making a new thread? *scratches head*

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I don't have a better answer for you, and it's not within the moderators' decision making remit anyway, or even uoadmins for that matter.

5. *nods* I'll quit asking trivial questions....thanks Petra.