1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hey Otto, how is that chat window??

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

From some of the feedback here and on U.Hall, it sounds like they unintentially broke stuff with that most recent patch, but one of the things they intended to fix was:

"Fixed bug that caused 2d chat name selection window to pop up when logging in/crossing server lines"

So...is it so?

-Skylark

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Um no !!!

I thought it got fixed as it vanished off my elf on Ches. for like a day or two. And I rejoiced.

But it is still there cuz I got the chat gump on her again just logging her in the rest of this week.
    ---
    *edits* NM I see we got a new publish today, I have not logged in yet at all.. I guess I will find out in due time if it surely got fixed.*

3. Guest

Guest Guest

oh spiffy... I just took her across the server line by my Minoc home, hit the moongate several times took her thru the gates to various cities.. NO CHAT GUMP.

*and there was much rejoicing in the land*

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Well, so far so good.
    *grabs half a forest's worth of wood to knock on*

The gump is dead, the gump is dead, ding dong... Bea? Put that strait-jacket down!!!