1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hey Ripley...u still playing UO

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by THP, Dec 9, 2009.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Got a heap of semi statues that may fill ya small gaps...well about 20...and uve made the museum private so i cant check if u need em or not...

2. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hi umm still playing from time to time. My house was private for a while esp during the time player statues were wondering around Luna. I did not want to take a chance that my xmas statues wanted to take a stroll too, so I had under lock and key. But the house is open so wander on up and take a look, if you have any of the semis I need leave a message on my bullentin board.
    BTW its mind boggling all the new items that have coming out with the crafting,exspansion, and events like halloween and thanksgiving. I can't see how any one can keep up with it all, esp if you have vendors and need to price them.
    Good to hear from you!
    Riply

3. ikarias

ikarias Guest

Seeing the topic, Are you by chance the RIP from several years back? From the White eagle clan?

4. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry not the same Rip, my guild was called GOS abbreviated for the "Guardians of the Stone", very old guild that was around before trammel exisited. Had around 75 members back then at the peak.

5. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ive got 3 for ya u need...im sure u got 3 i need in return...one of em makes u a full set of names too