1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hey "Sheriff"

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by razic, Jul 26, 2008.

1. razic

razic Guest

[​IMG]

lolpwnt 1v1.
    nuf said.

2. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Didnt I drop you one on one this morning in Luna?

3. razic

razic Guest

This morning?? idk, ive died so much to day it's possible i guess.

4. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

the funny part about that screenshot is how you had to get asty, wyrm, asmodius and nexus away after looting him to take the screenshot alone, which gave me enough time to run in, drop you and loot you before they could get back out xD

ps: which one of you was nice enough to loot afk asty just to run out and die with all his loot? well thanks anyways *hugs*

5. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Priceless

6. razic

razic Guest

7. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Wow my first death of the day ... I would just like to say Good Job Astynx, Blaze, Asmodious, WyRm, and Nexus I really did not have a lot of faith in the 5 of you taking me down but u guys managed to get the job done.

I applaud your first victory of the day against me *applauds* *hurray we got kage guys*

8. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

^^^ vent was actually more like "wow kage is a stupid ass"

9. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

[youtube]nrnZSLwfzVs[/youtube]

10. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

ohh good job guys now you've made him mad cant you see how badly he is trying not to act mad in this post which by KOC's own logic means he is incredibly mad.

well if i see legend in the field suited up again in the next 5 days ill be impressed, ill be suprised if he leaves guardzone in that suit in the next 10 days.

11. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

BTW next time you post a screenshot and claim to beat someone 1vs1 drop party first we can see your party health/mana/stamina bar...

12. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

All that time and I only got a bracelet.

:bored:

btw: whisperingroseradio airing the townhall live right now. Something about factions or something.

13. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Have her whisper about rot changes...

14. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

hahahah right :danceb: :loser:

15. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Goodguy Ive never agreed with you but that is sooooo true its not even funny, he normally logs off vent and doesnt show up for a few days.... while hes farming to obtain a new suit...

Damn I never thought Id see the day we agree... :bowdown:

16. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Ya I lost gm armor gj puffy ... maybe if u played the game still u would know how I equip theese days... Its nothing for me to throw on a gm suit of armor and still kill everyone in sight only down fall is I have to meditate every onece in a while ... :(

17. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Did you just copy and paste something that someone said about you in a nother thread? I think you did.

18. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

If that helps you sleep at night :) Maybe if I played Id care, but I dont. :thumbsup: :next:

19. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

know whats funnier that someone pretending not to be angry?

someone pretending not to care xD

20. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yep he did, I think it was a post from Kage to him.... But isnt that ironic :)

21. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

So why are you pretending? :danceb:

22. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

not sure why youd assume i ever did, the question however is why you care so much and pretend not to?

23. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Not sure why youd assume I do, But the answer is I surely dont. :next: :bowdown:

24. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

yeah, its so obvious too, not sure how someone could assume you care rolleyes:

25. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

280 posts in 2 months about a game you don't even play? I would say you care about as much as i heard you did when you were thrown out of KOC, you have been a problem for every guild you have been a member of because of your abrasive personality towards guildmates. Just give it up and fade away quietly, you ran out of friends hear so go try and make (for a short time anyway) some new ones.

26. razic

razic Guest

Man, you old OTF scrubs sure are hateful towards the one who made your little gank squad known as KoC...

27. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well if someone could assume I could from me posting in this thread, Im sure they would assume you do as well :) :loser:

28. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Oh, and because you guys think this its right Ohhhh ok.... Cause no one has ever quit playing siege and posted on here before.... :bowdown: Aww and I missed the rest of the post..

Gotta edit this in... Yea Ive been a problem for every guild Ive been in, thats why your in my guild :) and I founded the best guild at the time of me quitting on siege.... But yea you know tons ;) Id suck up to me too if I were on the outside looking in... Im glad I could get you all back together and playing nicely though... Your welcome. I will take credit for single handedly getting all of you back on the sme team.

29. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

So ungrateful.... Its ok though let them think what they want... Delusional :lick:

30. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

its not only this thread. and of course i care, otherwise i wouldnt be posting here. now lets get back to the question why you care so much and are still denying it xD

31. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

i remember how you always made fun of those. gotta love it xD

32. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

hey i just realized everybody else has their old post count restored, how do i get mine back?

33. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

34. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed

No i am defnitely not in your guild, i am in Elmers guild :)

Sadly you will never realise the one thing that is needed to be a successful guildleader and that's putting others before yourself, the needs of many outweigh the needs of the one. Not everything has to be about you :)

35. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

I very Rarely ever post anymore when it involves "Board PvP" for personell reasons, but in this case, I want to share my opinion, People have got upset about dyeing in game before, at least the people that PvP quite a bit, me included, as well as puffy and GG and many others even kage, but ill say this, 99% percent of the time Kage takes his deaths like a man, in and outta vent and I personally havent heard him make any excuses for loosing, in a 1v1 or more against him, if he lost because he screwed up, he admits it, and Puffy, please for the Love of God Man, you know Kage youve known him for a long time, and that flat out isnt true....If your upset about stuff, thats cool I understand, but to agree with a lie only to get somoene on yer side, cmon man, at least be honest no matter who it is....

If I personally Knew something wasnt true about King Edward, I would at least be man enough to stand up and tell the truth, even though I personally dont care for the Dude, but hey, thats me i guess,

Fudd:bored:

36. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yea but just because you do, Doesnt mean I do my old friend. because I dont... I juststill enjoy getting a few laugh out of people.... :danceb:

But you wouldnt know me well enough to know that aobut me now would you? :sleep2:

37. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I know right, Im such a hypocrite... And your just now figuring this out... wow :thumbsup::next:

38. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Oh ok, thanks for the lesson... what ever happened to REV? I mean if I were going to take advice from someone on leading a guild it most likely wouldmt be someone who failed. But thanks for the advice it will be jotted down.

39. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You my old friend arent worth the time nor effort to read this post. WE ALL know everything you say is bs...

Have a cupcake sweetheart. :thumbsup::next:

40. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

thats the point thoo, i know you well enough xD

41. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

and btw I am Elmer Fudd, Ask anyone who played Chesapeake or was here when I 1st started. That Elmer Fudd character was most definetally mine, along with the guild K0C. But please do more research before you make such ludacris statements. :bowdown:

42. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

QFT...

43. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

1 ON 1 IS DEAD!!! WHY EVEN TALK ABOUT IT ?! QUIT LIVING I DA PAST!!! GET A FIELD TEMPLATE AND A GUILD AND MAKE FRIENDS AND MAYBE ONE DAY YOU IS GOOD LIKE ME!!! LOL @ 1 ON 1.

44. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed

I personally dispanded REV it's time was done with alot of people in the process of going seperate ways, i was more than happy to end the guild on a high than watch it dwindle into nothing. Three years was a good run i'm not going to comment on my skills as a GM because that's for others to decide not me but lets just say not once was i kicked out of my own guild :)

45. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

NEW KOC thinking...(Elmer,Daniel,[NOTICE how i put daniel right after his daddy],Shak,Kage, specifically since i do enjoy some other KOC)

[youtube]vUIEOm_UB7c[/youtube]

46. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :hug:

47. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

hahahahahh you hit the nail on the head with that one bro, couldnt be better :danceb:

48. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Um.... what?

49. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Thats Funny Puffy< thats all you got? hard to argue against the truth Huh?

jees absolutly pathetic,

Fudd!:lick: