1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hey there Stratics

Discussion in 'Welcomes & Introductions' started by SoulFusion, Mar 27, 2014.

1. SoulFusion

SoulFusion Visitor

Hey there,
    My name is Soulfusion, I am a youtube content creator I am not of the popular side but hey I am getting there not advertising my channel so no links will be provided, Anyway's I thought I would type this here to say hello and nice to meet you all I had an account on here a while back but I have decided to create a new one I see the site is doing really well and hope to talk to you all around.

Signed, Soulfusion,

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

3. SoulFusion

SoulFusion Visitor

I make game Content @Taylor I have been slacking off the last 3 or so weeks though been moving house I have a 144 subs at the moment I just posted a wow money guide on the wow section its not a newish video but all I had on wow at the moment working on more content for Wow and Guild Wars 2 though have you guys thought about putting other games like a section for dayZ seeing how its is an mmo game or not because that would be cool to see a bit more games like that could attract I lot of a different crowd I grew up with Wow and moved onto different games maybe you guys could get some of them back by just offering services for other games such as Dayz and Rust, Just a suggestion should of posted it on the suggestion section,

Thanks for replying to my Thread.

Taylor likes this.
  4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

WoW and GW2, great! I just recently started my first character on WoW and I've played GW2 since beta.

We can add additional sections of the community, but we don't want them to be vacant. Always open to growing in new ways, of course! We're hoping to offer free guild/clan forums in the not-too-distant future, which may bring some people. :)

SoulFusion likes this.
  5. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Welcome back to Stratics @SoulFusion :)

I'm looking forward to your content and videos! I love that gaming has advanced into media so players can actually see real time game play. Glad to have you back!

SoulFusion likes this.